Cloud computing is a buzzword that means different things to different people. For some, it’s just another way of describing IT “outsourcing”; others use it to mean any computing service provided over the Internet or a similar network and some define it as any bought-in computer service you use that sits outside your firewall.
At W3Global , we enable a faster, simpler path to cloud that delivers the flexibility to adapt your cloud to the future. Customize your cloud solution with an end-to-end portfolio, which includes cross-platform infrastructure services, private and hybrid clouds, heterogeneous management and expert guidance.
Business Enterprise Solution
Enterprise solutions are designed to integrate multiple facets of a company’s business through the interchange of information from various business process areas and related databases. These solutions enable companies to retrieve and disseminate mission-critical data throughout the organization, providing managers with real-time operating information.
Enterprise Solutions provide for a scalable, easy to manage programming solution to providing business management and information accessibility for internal and external clients. Enterprise solutions deal with the problem of providing information to clients both externally and internally. It deals with programming and databases. The main problem being how to most efficiently get our data accessible to those we want to access it. The solution have the following characteristics and more:
- Security – Should be able to be sure information is not being stolen by those we don’t want to have access to it.
- Scalability – Should be able to accommodate an increase in clients.
- Cost – Should be easy to program.
- Management – Should provide ability to manage the implementation including version control software and software that helps manage team effort with regard to providing the solution.
- Portable – Should be able to accommodate changes in technology.
At W3Global, we focus on assisting customers in implementing enterprise systems at a lower cost than standard industry platforms, while maintaining high reliability, availability and scalability.
Business Analytics is the combination of skills, technologies, applications and processes used by organizations to gain insight in to their business based on data and statistics to drive business planning. Our Business Analytics solutions help organizations of all sizes thrive by enabling them to discover new ways to strategize, plan, optimize business operations.
Our Business Analytics involves:
- Exploring data to find new patterns and relationships
- Explaining why a certain result occurred
- Experimenting to test previous decisions
- Forecasting future results